Please read this Policy before using the Application and use the Application only if you understand its contents.
In this Policy, “User Information” means information relating to the identification of Customers, the history of actions on Communication Services and other information that is generated, used or stored on a Customer’s smartphone in a manner that is associated with the Customer and that is collected by the Company in accordance with this Policy.
1.Name of the company.
Company name: GIZIN Inc.
Address: 1-5-1 Nishiki-cho, Aoba-ku, Sendai Ward
For contact information, please refer to the contact information below.
2.User Information to be Obtained
When you access or use this application or the Web, we may automatically collect the following information
Device information (hardware model, operating system and version, device identifier, network information, browser information, application information)
Location information (IP address, time zone)
Application usage data (frequency of use, general usage patterns, engagement with certain features)
3. Collection method
The method of collecting user information in this application is automatic collection at the time of use.
4. Purpose of Use
We will not share your personal information with third parties except in the following cases.
5. Disclosure of information
We will not provide your personal information to third parties except in the following cases
– Where the individual has given prior consent
– Where required by law
– When there is sufficient reason to believe that the customer has violated the Terms of Service and that we have no choice but to disclose the personal information in order to protect our rights, property, or services.
– Where disclosure is necessary to protect the life, health or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned; or
– When disclosure is particularly necessary to improve public health or to promote the healthy development of children and it is difficult to obtain the individual’s consent.
– Where the handling of personal information is necessary for cooperation with a national authority, a local government, or a person or entity entrusted by a national authority or local government with the execution of affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the individual’s consent is likely to impede the execution of the affairs in question; or
– Where our business, including the provision of personal information, is transferred as a result of a merger, demerger, transfer of business or other reason.
6. Disclosure of information
To the extent necessary to accomplish the purpose of the use, we may share some of the attribution data (information about ads viewed prior to accessing the application) obtained from customers with a subcontractor for the use of third party tools. In such cases, we will carefully screen the contractors for suitability, include confidentiality obligations in the contract and establish a system to ensure that the information is properly managed.
7. Children’s personal information
Customers under the age of 15 must have the consent of a parent or guardian to use this service.
How to Contact Us